Monday, April 21, 2014

This Week On Instagram... a Teaser!

Hey everyone! Soooooo I barely posted last week... sorry about that! And today's post will be quick too but trust me, it's worth it. My allergies have flared up big time so I'm feeling a bit yucky but I braved the environment and my severe allergies to go check out my first Gold Coast Mansion! I'm not going to give any details... just three teaser pictures to hold you over until my post on Saturday. Hopefully they will intrigue you enough to bring you back on Saturday!!

No explanations, just awesomeness ;)




I lens flared the heck out of that last pic. I'm just saying. 

The only information that I'll give you is that I have a personal history with this town and it's very close to my heart. I'll also tell you that only one photo is of the actual mansion property. The rest is just amazing architecture in the town. I can't wait to tell you more about it and share more photos this weekend!

I hope you all had a good week and a Happy Easter. See you Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. Cool Medieval Castle. Hard to believe it was built in the last few hundred years. It would really hurt to impale oneself on those iron rods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait until you hear what the castle was used for!! :X So crazy. The iron rods are one of my favorite parts of that house. I love that house so much. I imagine it wouldn't feel so great to be impaled by one of them though ;)

      Delete
    2. Oooooh! Sounds like an Eyes Wide Shut thing.

      Delete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to see the full installment! Such beautiful architecture.

    I hope that your allergies are improving. :( Spring is awesome, but when you're suffering - it's hard to like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm glad to have sparked some curiosity ;) It really is so beautiful and like I said, only ONE of these structures is on the property of the Gold Coast Mansion! So two of these are just part of the town!

      Thank you so much. Sadly it's been pretty bad allergy wise but I'm doing the best I can to deal with it. How are you doing with the allergies?

      Delete
  3. So cool! And awesomeness never needs an explanation. :) That last picture is pretty amazing. Could you just imagine living in one of these mansions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I can't imagine living in these houses at all. The first one is my dream house. It's spooky and beautiful and it just looks like a piece of history.

      Delete