Wednesday, September 9, 2015

All The Cute Things

Hey everyone!! Long time no see, I know! I recently was house sitting for my brother and got some really cute pictures of the pups and I couldn't in good conscience not show you guys ;) I also have a few bonus pictures to show you at the end!

You think TJ is comfortable?! ;) I can't with this dog, he's so freaking cute and such a lovebug. He makes me so happy.


My sweet sweet Tyler.



He built a little nook for himself in the pillows.


All cuddled up.


This picture is freaking hilarious! My sister in law gave TJ a bath and wrapped him up in a hooded towel and was cuddling him like a baby. It was so funny, he is wearing his thoughts on his face... You know he is thinking "really mom?!"


My most beautiful picture! Delilah started Kindergarten this year!!! I can't believe it. She is such a big girl now I don't know where the time has gone!


This is a totally random picture but I wanted to show you guys what I recently baked up. I waste ZERO time jumping into fall. On Labor Day I decided to celebrate the unofficial end of summer/start of the fall season by baking Angela's Pumpkin Gingerbread (no spiced buttercream)!! Oh my goodness you guys, you MUST try this recipe! It is delicious. The only change I made was I used Whole Wheat Pastry flour and it is delicious. It is not overly sweet but has a ton of flavor. So perfect and I'm really glad I decided to turn on the oven to make this.

That's all I have for you today. I've been thinking recently that I've been missing blogging more regularly. I think I just need to figure out a posting schedule that will work out for me and my schedule. Once I decide what I want to do I will let you know! I'm thinking about making a two post per week goal. What kinds of things are you looking for? Should I maybe do a What I Ate Wednesday type thing and show the food I ate for the week on Wednesdays? And then maybe do another day of non-food related stuff? Let me know what you think!

I hope you are all doing well!

4 comments:

  1. I love to see your nieces and nephews anytime you are willing and able to share. What I ate Wednesdays sounds like an approachable solution to keep the blog going and give us all some inspiration. Glad you are feeling better;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I try to share as much as I can because I know they are awesome and adorable ;) I am definitely going to start up a weekly meals post starting next week!

      Delete
  2. I love and support whatever you'd like to post! Pumpkin Gingerbread?! Is it in her cookbook or blog - I must try this! I'm holding off on all things fall until the equinox (I'm weird like that!), maybe a few more peaches and some roasted hatch chilies (haven't done that yet!).

    Delilah and pups, oh my! Cute everywhere! I can't believe she's in kindergarten!! Tyler and TJ are just so lovable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) The Pumpkin Gingerbread is AMAZING!!! It is on her blog, the recipe is linked above!! I want it to be fall all year round so I'm happy to welcome it back sooner rather than later ;)

      I can't believe she is in kindergarten either!! It went so quickly! TJ and Tyler are the best cuddle buddies ever.

      Delete