Thursday, September 17, 2015

Old Farmer's Market Haul

Hey you guys!! This week has been SOOOOO busy for me - it is our busiest weekend with weddings for the year - so I haven't been able to focus on getting food pics together for a What I Ate Wednesday post. I didn't want to go without a post at all so I am going to share a Farmer's Market haul from a few weeks ago (from when I was house sitting). I found a new Farmer's Market about 5 minutes from my house that is on Saturdays so I was able to head over before going to my brother's house for the week. They had a lot of different vendors from the market that is much further away and I was able to get some great stuff! I figured I'd share that with you!


How beautiful is this haul? In the top corner is a jar of Coconut Cashew Butter and a jar of Apricot Preserves. There are some beautiful peaches, tomatoes, corn and the most amazing loaf of sourdough bread!


Here is a closer picture of the Coconut Cashew Butter and Apricot Preserves. The nut butter is AMAZING as one would expect. I still need to dig into the preserves!

I really enjoyed this market! I'm so glad it's so close to me too. I'll have to try and make sure I can stop by before work on Saturdays and see what kinds of beautiful produce they have. I'll make sure to show you more hauls when I get back there!

I know this is a short post but I did want to get on and show you this beautiful haul. It's a few weeks overdue but better late than never, right? ;)

I hope you are all having a great week!


4 comments:

  1. Yay for Farmer's Markets! I'm so glad you found one close to you, and with such beautiful produce! It has been a crazy week, and I have to work for a few hours this weekend just to stay afloat. I hope your busy season ends soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy to find this one and their produce is GORGEOUS! I wasn't able to get there last weekend but hopefully I'll get there this weekend. We have a few more weeks in the busy season but after that I'm definitely hoping to get back on a more frequent posting schedule.

      Delete
  2. Did you make a Cashew Butter and Apricot Preserve Sandwich on the bread? I am impressed you dont ask them to slice the bread for you. I always ask for that. Never got Corn On The Cob this year. Was it wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my intention but I ended up getting sick right after and ate the bread plain! I'm going to get a loaf the next time I get there and will definitely give it a try though. I like cutting my own because I like it to be nice and thick :) The corn was really delicious, you can't beat fresh corn!

      Delete