Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Happy Holidays from Delilah!

Hey you guys! Ever since Thanksgiving I feel like I've been going a million miles an hour. Does anyone else feel that way? I haven't had a chance to get to anything I've been planning which has been annoying me but there is nothing I can do about it so I just have to let it go I suppose.

I did do a little photo shoot with Delilah for her holiday card this year and thought it would be fun to share a few of the shots with you! It is crazy to see how big she is getting. Anyway, here are the pics for her card this year! I don't know which they chose or what the card will look like but here are some of my favs :)











She's so silly :) She was fairly cooperative this year and taking silly pictures certainly helped. I hope you guys like them! I don't know when I'll be able to get my next post up which is annoying but come the New Year I'm really hoping to be able to buckle down and get on a more regular posting schedule. Ideally I would like to do a What I ate Wednesday post, one day for crafting/DIY/gift idea posts and one day for planning and budgeting posts. Those are my new years resolutions for this blog :) My new Erin Condren Life Planner is supposed to arrive this week and I can't wait! It starts in January so the first spread I'll be sharing is my New Year's spread. I can't wait!

Hope you are all doing well and that my beautiful niece brightened your day :)

8 comments:

  1. Aw, these are cute! Good luck with your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful little girl! She has gotten so big, I remember when she was a wee toddler! I can't believe it's almost the New Year and resolution time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know! Every time I see her I'm amazed at how much she has grown! I can't believe how quickly the year has gone. I'm kind of ready for it to end and to get a fresh new start though :)

      Delete
  3. Such cute pictures of the little miss!! I think the one with the Santa Beard is my favorite! She is such a cutie!

    I'm excited for your new plans in January! But in the meantime, I hope you enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ingrid! That one is my favorite too! I love it! I don't think they picked it for the card though :(

      Thank you! I'm excited for the holiday season, and I should be house sitting for a bit and getting some time off that I need so it'll definitely be nice! I hope you are well!

      Delete
  4. Delilah is still a little superstar. How can your Bro and SIL possibly pick one pic for the Holiday Card? Beautiful photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha and still rocking the bows! I'm pretty sure they chose multiple pictures for the card :) It was a fun little shoot!

      Delete