Sunday, July 20, 2014

Short and Sweet

Hello friends! I don't really have a whole lot of updates for you, just a couple of pictures I took throughout the week. No food, just fun. As the title suggest, this post will be short but hopefully you enjoy the few pictures I have to show you.


I babysat for Delilah early in the week and I got a big thumbs up so I figured I'd share it with you :) I can't believe how big she has gotten and she is so funny. 


This was on my way home from work one day this week. We had a few gross stormy days and it is starting to look ominous here. 


This morning we had a large family brunch (11 people) on a hotel rooftop in Long Island City, Queens. This is the view from where we were sitting. As you can see we had an absolutely gorgeous day.


The rest of the view from our table. Such a beautiful day.

I didn't really want to take a picture of my food with so many people sitting around me and I figured you've all seen a fruit bowl before so I decided against it. I'm going to Trader Joe's tomorrow so if I remember and I'm not feeling too lazy I'll take a picture for you. 

I hope you have all been having a great summer so far. Sorry I haven't been posting much, I'm starting to feel better so hopefully more frequent posting will be in my future. 

Have a great night! I hope you have a great Monday tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Great to see Delilah again. Still a charmer.

    I would have been interested in seeing the fruit bowl at a restaurant with views like that.

    Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is a charmer. She is very funny and very smart.

      Haha the view of the city was better than the view of the fruit ;)

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Oh, Delilah! I can't believe how quickly she's growing up, too!

    Such beautiful views at your family brunch! Do you all get together often?

    I, too, am glad to hear you're feeling better! I hope the healthy vibes continue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy, right?! She's so big and she actually speaks like a grown up! She's very smart and very funny and we all can't believe what she comes up with sometimes!

      The views were amazing. It was crazy, I'm so not used to being outside for a long time anymore so I was exhausted last night! So much fresh air ;) We don't get together very often at all so it was nice that we all were able to find a time to meet up.

      Thank you so much, I do too!

      Delete
  3. Delilah is one of my favorite girl names. And she is even more beautiful than her name. Love the city shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I love her name too, I'm glad they went with it!

      Delete