Monday, January 25, 2016

Planner Recap and January 25-31 Spread

Hey you guys. I hope all is well with you! I just got in for shoveling for a second time. Apparently if we do not shovel against the house in the back we get water in the basement and I was the only one home so I got another great workout today. How did you all do in the snow? We got absolutely pounded here. It was truly overwhelming and we didn't even know how to start. This is what I saw out my front door on Sunday morning:


It was about 3-4 feet in most spots thanks to the drift and the plow. It took three hours for 4 people (three shovels, one snowblower) to get through all of it. It was exhausting and I'm so sore!

Anyway, onto the real purpose of this post. Here is a planner update for you guys. First up, last week's spread:


So this is what the final spread looked like! I think it looks really cute and you can see I added a few things. 


How cute are those little veggie stickers?! They have fun little sayings. I love the brussels sprouts one that says "Every day I'm brusselin!" It's too cute. The activities on this page stayed the same for the most part.


This side you see a lot of changes. Saturday was a snow day and I didn't leave the house. I actually spend the day doing nothing because I know I'd be in for a lot of shoveling on Sunday. I am such a nerd, I love sitting by the window and watching the snow. It is kind of calming.


It was only appropriate that I did another snow theme for this week. I'll be looking at a lot of snow for a while so I wanted to use up the rest of the kit I used the other week. I added some inspirational quotes as well as silly Seinfeld and Fat Amy quotes and some super cute arctic animal stickers. I LOVE the way this spread came out. I haven't done a ton of planning on this spread yet just because it all seems uncertain as of right now.


This is the first half of the week. I only went to Whole Foods today because the road still were not great. I'll see if I end up doing my nails, I have some laundry to get done too. Look at the cute little puffin!!


I just love the way it looks. The end of the week is open but I'm sure it'll be more of the same. You just have to check back next week and see what it looks like filled in :)

I hope that you are all doing well and remained safe during the craziness! I'll be back Wednesday with a WIAW post! I'll give you a little teaser.... there is banana bread! ;)


4 comments:

  1. Everyone is making Banana Bread, eh? i cant join in cuz I am not allowed to turn on the oven. I would have enjoyed seeing pics of what was going on at Whole Foods. Amazing they were open and operating. Hope your back is okay after all the shovelling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, everyone is thinking the same thing! Whole Foods seemed to be doing ok. The parking lot was ok… definitely not super clean but it was definitely passable.

      My back is definitely sore and I pulled a muscle but it's not as bad as it could have been. Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear you are on the other side of the storm! It sure seems like the east coast has had some tough years of weather! I can't believe how much you had to remove in order to dig out the cars - pictures on the news are shocking! My VA grandma hired a whole crew to dig out her driveway, and make a path for her dog.

    It looks like another great week on deck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, it has been awful. This one was really bad for us, it was really overwhelming. I had to walk waist deep in snow to get to the front of the driveway to start digging out the front. There was just no good place to start.

      Trust me, I wish I could have hired someone to dig out, ha! I'm glad that she didn't have to worry about it though!

      Thanks! I hope all is well with you!

      Delete