Monday, April 14, 2014

This Week On Instagram!

Hey everyone! I'm back with some more Instagram pictures! We are babysitting Delilah and Tyler this week while my brother and sister and law are out of town so I should be able to get some pics of them :) For now, here are some things that I photographed last week.


You know I'm a sucker for a sunset pic and this one was too beautiful to pass up. Waiting at a stop sign in my brother's neighborhood. I wish that pole wasn't there but you can definitely still get the idea :)


Can you deal with how adorable this scene is?! Poor Delilah wasn't feeling well so she cuddled up with Tyler on the couch. So cute.


Can you believe how big she has gotten? This kid has personality for days and you can really see it in this picture. And she has a nicer car than I do.


I had kind of a tough week this week so I decided to attempt a little low budget retail therapy. It started Saturday night with an online purchase from the TJ Maxx website. If you've never heard of TJ Maxx it kind of reminds me of an Overstock kind of deal where they sell brand name merchandise and low cost. After ordering from the website last night and getting a great deal (I'll show you when it gets here!) I decided to take a trip to the store to see what they had. The amazing boots pictured above sadly did not come home with me because they were about 2 sizes too large but they are amazing! And were on clearance for $20... seriously.


Here is my mini haul though in terrible lighting. I got a six-pack of Justin's Maple Almond Butter packets (impulse purchase), a really great split container for lunches (it has a big section that is great for salads) and this gorgeous wallet (for $13!!!!!! Original price $34.). The color is terrible in this pic, as you can tell I'm sure.


Better pic of the wallet. It is a beautiful silver color and I love it. The lining is really cool too, it is a pretty blue printed lining. Such a great deal.


She saw my mom flossing her teeth and wanted to try it too ;) Who are we to dissuade her from proper dental hygiene!!

That's all for this week! Hope you all had a great Monday and enjoyed your weekend. Back to the grind tomorrow.



8 comments:

  1. Delilah is delightful. I always enjoy pics of her and her brothers.

    TJ Maxx never has any shoes in my size (7). They have too much 'impulse buy' type stuff there. Dangerous place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you enjoyed them! TJ Maxx is really dangerous and I could have done way more damage if I didn't have some self control. I especially love the kitchen section. The shoes are very hit or miss. Those were a size 11 and I wear anywhere between and 8 and a 9 depending on the shoe.

      Delete
  2. Haha, good for Delilah! Dental hygiene has gotta start early. And now that they don't have that creepy cartoon Crest wave dude to lure kids in... Great shot of her and Tyler.
    The sunsets have really been beautiful lately. Greg had my camera since Thursday and I really wanted to take a shot of a nice one - I wonder if it was the same evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I say! She didn't do a whole ton of actual flossing but it was cute. The sunsets have been gorgeous. It may have been the same evening! Although most nights have been really nice.

      Delete
  3. Aw, Delilah and Tyler are adorable. :) That wallet is gorgeous! I'm looking for a new wallet too. I've had mine for about 5 years now and it's falling apart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I have a very cute niece and nephew :) Thank you! I've had mine probably for about that long and it was ridiculous. I hope you find one you like!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh! Delilah is too much! She has the sweetest face, and her flossing love affairs is awesome. Maybe she'll be a dentist! ;)

    We have TJ Maxx here, and they always have cute finds. I love the look of that wallet!

    Beautiful sunset! Nature really is amazing. Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha isn't she awesome!? THe flossing was too much, I couldn't deal. I would peg her more as a vet, she LOVES animals.

      I'm so glad I was able to control myself there. I love it so much. My online purchase came and it's even better in person! So excited :)

      Thank you! I agree, nature is amazing. The week is almost over, yay! Hope yours is going well too!

      Delete